I took a poll and asked my Facebook followers what my next blog article should be about. There seemed to be a tie between “10 reasons why dogs are better than people” and “The secret of life”. Therefore, I’m going to sandwich them together like peanut butter and jelly, and cover both topics in one article.
10 reasons why dogs are better than people
1. They have endless enthusiasm.
2. They are quick to forgive us.
3. They’re always happy to see us.
4. Dogs aren’t racist, sexist, or homophobic (which is more than we can say for some people).
5. Dogs make good protectors and home security systems.
6. They are comedic geniuses.
7. Dogs are almost always in a good mood.
8. They make the best cuddle partners.
9. They provide us with endless hours of entertainment.
10. They’re capable of unconditional love.
10 secrets of life
1. Try not to lose sleep over things you cannot control.
2. Anger will kill you quicker than cigarettes.
3. Never judge a stranger. They have an amazing story, just like you do.
4. It takes bravery to be different. Be brave!
5. If you love someone, say it often.
6. A guilty pleasure is an oxymoron. If you’re going to do something, at least enjoy doing it.
7. It’s okay to create your own spiritual path. God is found everywhere, not just in church.
8. Don’t run from your problems, but towards opportunities. Travel as often as possible!
9. The happiest people are those who view the world as though everything is brand new.
10. If you’re looking for wisdom, speak with someone under the age of ten.